Precautions for the purchase of automatic round tube/square tube polishing machine equipment
General customers attach great importance to the selection and installation of polishing equipment such as automatic square tube polishing machine, round tube polishing machine equipment, customized polishing machine, etc., because these affect the automatic square tube polishing machine and round tube polishing machine equipment. , The future use of customized polishing machines.
First, the selection of polishing machine matters needing attention:
1. We all want to buy easy-to-use equipment at low prices, which involves the issue of cost performance. Ask several manufacturers for more comparisons, choose a cost-effective polishing machine, and also consider issues such as efficiency, maintenance costs, and transportation costs.
2. When choosing a polishing machine, you must first consider the size and brightness requirements of the workpiece to be polished. On the premise of meeting the polishing needs, consider the overall stability of the polishing machine, whether the materials used are reliable, and whether the whole is firm or not.
3. If there is a requirement for dust removal and environmental protection, a dust removal device can be installed. Now many users will choose to install a dust removal device, which greatly improves the working environment of the operators.
2. Matters needing attention in the installation and operation of the polishing machine:
1. First of all, it is necessary to comprehensively analyze the soil pressure resistance, water level, etc. of the installation site. The installation plan must be determined only after meeting the installation and use requirements of the polishing machine.
2. When installing the polishing machine, try to clean the ground as much as possible to avoid the inconvenience of cleaning when the polishing machine is installed.
3. The installation should avoid high-voltage transmission lines and avoid interference with the polishing machine.
4. An independent power supply is required to avoid sharing with other high-power electrical appliances.
5. The installation of the polishing machine requires a relatively spacious installation site, and it is very important to have enough operating space.
6. The polishing machine cannot be installed on ordinary mud ground in areas with rainy, high humidity, saline-alkali and other areas, otherwise many problems such as ventilation and drainage need to be considered.
7. The polishing machine must not be installed on the tuyere, otherwise the polishing machine will not work well when the wind blows.
8. Before the wiring of the polishing machine is energized, it must be grounded safely, and the outside of the machine must not be used without grounding to ensure safety.
9. The power distribution box of the polishing machine is equipped with an emergency stop button, which can make the machine stop working immediately if necessary.
10. Before starting the machine, check whether the polishing wheel is firmly assembled.
11. Be sure to cut off the power supply when installing or replacing the polishing wheel.
12. When installing the polishing wheel and the thousand impeller, check whether the angle of the blade is curved upward.
13. Before starting the machine, the rotation direction of the polishing wheel must be consistent with the direction of the arrow on the safety cover.
14. The workpiece must be placed in the workpiece groove, and it will automatically rotate after approaching the polishing wheel to polish forward.
15. Place the machine on a firm ground and correct the level so that the machine can work smoothly.
The selection of the installation location of the automatic polishing machine, the customized polishing machine and the polishing machine equipment and the precautions for operation are very important. Only the correct selection of the installation location and the correct operation can guarantee the service life of the automatic polishing machine, the customized polishing machine and the polishing machine equipment.