Two grinding head disc polishing machine
The worktable fixture can be customized according to the shape of the polishing product, and the angle and number of polishing grinding heads can also be adjusted according to the processing technology of the product.
Scope of application
Polishing and sanding of metal cylindrical products (kettles, drinking glasses, etc.) on the market such as stainless steel, aluminum, copper, etc.
The two-grinding head cylindrical outer circle automatic polishing machine is designed with two sets of polishing grinding heads, which respectively grind and polish the top surface and side arc surface of the product. The angle of the polishing grinding head can be adjusted according to the polishing surface of the product. Disc-type design, the device has 4 product fixtures, which can grind and polish four products at a time. The equipment is mainly used for the sanding and polishing of the metal cylindrical product workpieces on the market, and the processing effect can reach the mirror surface.
1. Dimensions: 2100*1460*2130mm (length*width*height)
2. Main motor: 3KW
3. Use power supply: 380V, 50HZ
4. Disc diameter: ￠600
5. Work station: 4 (can be customized)
6. Working head: 2 (can be customized)
7. Polishing size: maximum 150*150 (width and height)
8. Consumables Specifications: ￠250X￠32
9. Intermittent time: more than 3 seconds (adjustable)
10. Operation method: PLC operation
11. Wax spray device: can be loaded with automatic wax spray device (optional)
12. Polishing consumables: hemp wheel, cloth wheel, (polishing) thousand impeller, nylon wheel (sanding)
1. Disc worktable: The whole worktable rotates at a constant speed, and the product is polished in a circular manner.
2. Fixture: It rotates at a constant speed during work, and it is customized according to the style of the processed product.
3. Bevel polishing of the upper part of the cylinder: The left polishing wheel polishes the upper bevel of the product. (polishing angle can be adjusted)
4. Cylindrical surface polishing: The left polishing wheel polishes the cylindrical surface of the product.