Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Outlet Diameter:||40-1000||Video Outgoing-inspection:||Provided|
|Machinery Test Report:||Provided||Marketing Type:||Ordinary Product|
|Warranty Of Core Components:||1 Year||Core Components:||Bearing, Motor, PLC|
|Year:||2022||Warranty:||1 Year, 1 Year|
|Key Selling Points:||Famous Brand PLC||Applicable Industries:||Machinery Repair Shops, Other|
|Showroom Location:||None||Product Name:||Belt Sander Machine|
|Customized Support:||Customizable||Keywords:||Belt Sanding Machine|
|Standard Accessories:||Sander Paper*2|
Wide Belt Sanding Machine,
PLC Calibrating Wide Belt Sanding Machine,
PLC sheet metal sanding machine
How to use the belt of the broadband sander? How much do you know about the operation of the belt sander? Broadband sanding machine is a complex equipment composed of many precision parts, electrical components, pneumatic components and hydraulic components. When operating, it is necessary to follow certain specifications in order to do a good job of sanding the plate. The following is a detailed introduction to the use of broadband sander belts by Chen Changwen of China Wood Business Network. How much do you know about the operation of the belt sander?
1. Requirements for the operator of the broadband sander
Broadband sander operators must have the following qualifications:
1. After the operation training of the broadband sander.
2. Familiar with the various functions of the broadband sander.
3. Read the instruction manual of the broadband sander, and fully understand the dangerous areas of the equipment and the potential dangers during operation.
4. The use, adjustment or maintenance of the broadband sander requires the permission of the person in charge of the factory.
Second, the starting and working steps of the broadband sander
1. Adjust the thickness specification of the sanding plate. For the mechanical lifting broadband sander, input the required thickness of the sanding plate on the touch screen, and the motor will automatically run to reach the set plate thickness. For the hydraulic lifting broadband sander, the thickness of the plate can be set by changing the specification of the thickness gauge.
2. The broadband sander is connected to the air source, the compressed air pressure reaches 0.6 MPa, and the air pressure is kept stable.
3. The broadband sander should be equipped with the sanding belt of the corresponding particle size according to the sanding requirements, and if necessary, adjust the swing frequency and swing amplitude.
4. Start the main motors of the broadband sander separately, pay attention to start them in sequence, and start the other after one is fully started.
5. Start the dust removal system and brush roller motor of the broadband sander.
6. Start the feed motor of the broadband sander and slowly adjust the speed to 5m/min.
7. The broadband sander feeds the workpiece, and checks its thickness accuracy and surface roughness after the workpiece is sanded. If necessary, re-adjust the coarse sanding roller, combined sanding frame and fine sanding frame until the workpiece sanding meets the requirements.
8. The broadband sander feeds the workpiece and gradually increases the speed.
9. The broadband sander continuously feeds the workpiece.
3. Pay attention to the current of the sand roller motor of the broadband sander
After the broadband sander is in normal operation, always pay attention to the current of the sand roller motor on the touch screen. Generally, its current is required to be less than 80% of its rated current to prevent the inverter from tripping or the sand belt from being overloaded and cracking or breaking due to overloading of the machine. etc. phenomenon. When the current of the sand roller motor is overloaded, the feeding speed of the belt sander will automatically decelerate until the current reaches the normal range.
Fourth, the operation of the belt of the broadband sander
1. After the abrasive belt is installed on the broadband sander, if the tightness of both sides is found to be inconsistent, check it carefully, and repeatedly start the sand roller motor, adjust the swing cylinder and throttle valve, and observe the sand roller and the tension roller in the vertical direction. Whether the in-plane projections are parallel. Adjusting the position of the swing cylinder can change the relative deflection angle between the tensioning roller and the sand roller to correct the deviation of the sand belt; adjusting the stroke and delay time of the air cylinder can adjust the swing of the sand belt; adjusting the throttle valve of the air cylinder can adjust the sand belt Oscillation speed and frequency of the belt.
2. The particle size of the abrasive belt should match the required sand cutting amount and surface finish. Unreasonable abrasive belt particle size will not only cause excessive consumption of abrasive belts, but also overheat the abrasive belt due to insufficient chip space, resulting in burn marks on the surface of the workpiece and the abrasive belt surface, resulting in the rapid scrapping of the abrasive belt. In production, the sand cutting amount of the coarse sand belt often changes due to the thickness of the rough plate, while the sand cutting amount of the fine sand belt should be stable, not too large or too small, and it cannot be changed frequently. If the amount of sand cutting is too large and the load is too heavy, the abrasive belt will quickly "whiten" and the service life will be greatly shortened; if the amount of sand cutting is too small, coarse sand marks may be left, and the fine sand belt behind cannot be removed. Difference. The fine abrasive belt maintains a stable amount of sand cutting, and can obtain uniform, stable and excellent board surface quality.
3. In addition, the grinding process is ever-changing. When the hardness, density and thickness deviation of the grinding plate are different, the particle size of the abrasive belt should be adjusted in time.
Five, the shutdown steps of the broadband sander
1. Stop the feeding motor. 2. Stop the brush roller motor. 3. Stop the sand roller motor, multiple sand rollers stop in sequence, and cut off the main power after the machine is completely stopped.